Paper Plate Girl
Teach your little ones about Recycling and taking care of our planet with these cute and eco-friendly Paper Plate Craft!
Playfully Teaches: Creative Arts and Fine Motor Skills
Total Time: Approximately 30 min. plus drying time
Click here to SAVE & PRINT this lesson!
What you need:
• Paper plate
• Ribbon or yarn
• Construction paper, cardboard or colored recycled paper
• Googly eyes
How to make it:
1. Start with your face on the bottom of your paper plate: Add googly eyes with glue or draw on a face with markers. Cut out a triangle nose from construction paper, cardboard, or recycled paper.
2. Then make your hat: Trace your shape on cardboard or paper and cut out carefully. Add a cute flower or other decoration to the hat if desired using paper. Then glue (or double stick tape!) your hat onto the plate.
3. Add hair: Cut 1 inch think strips of paper and fold back and forth for a bit of crinkle. Attach to your hat with glue or tape.
4. Lastly, add your scarf: Tie a piece of string or yarn into a bow and glue on. Voila! This cute little paper plate girl makes an adorable decoration for the house!