Whoooo’s Chipper for Owls this October? We are!!! Try out theses adorable Owl S’mores as easy treats for after school snacks, cute party favors, or Halloween!
• Graham Crackers
• Chocolate Chips
• 8 Yellow Candy Melts (Butterscotch candies taste great too!)
• Candy Corn
1. Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
2. Put a candy melt or butterscotch candy on top of the marshmallows.
3. Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot. Alternately, you can use an oven. Just make sure not to melt it too much!
4. Once you take it out of the microwave (or oven), add a chocolate chip on the yellow candy melt and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows and candy are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely!
5. Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.
These cute Owl S’mores work perfectly for Halloween Festivities! If your child or class loves owls as much as Chipper, organize an Owl Camp Out Party the next time you go camping or on an excursion or when a birthday rolls along! This snack will be the perfect fun activity! Let’s Go Chipper for Owls this October!
Learn how to make the perfect S’more. Enjoy Chipper’s Song, “Are we there yet? AKA The S’more Song!”